Re-Update Your Online Banking

Lloyds TSB Bank onlineservices at lloydstsb.co.uk
Sun Jul 1 01:54:46 UTC 2007

   Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 03:13:25 +0200 (CEST)

   Dear Lloyds Tsb Customer, 2007 Update

   Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the lloyds tsb
   account we have issued this warning message.

   It has come to our attention that your Lloyds tsb account information
   needs to be
   updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account
   in this year 2007 and to
   reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take
   5-10 minutes
   out of your online experience and update your personal records you
   will not run into
   any future problems with the online service.

   Once you have updated your account records your lloydstsb account
   service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

   To update your lloyds tsb records click on the following link:
   [1]http://www.lloydstsb.com/signon?LOB=CONS&screenid=Update_Ac ct

   Thank You.

   Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, lloyds tsb will
   periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

   Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
   http://www.lloydstsb.com/help/index.html