FreeBSD 6.2 install CD causes immediate reboot

Apatewna apatewna at yahoo.gr
Sun Jan 28 19:58:47 UTC 2007

O/H Garrett Cooper έγραψε:

> Also just for the sake of the archives, Win95 ver. b (basically SP2) did
> have USB support but it really sucked; I couldn't the machine to
> recognize a number of USB devices with this version of 95. However,
> Win98 made a big difference in this arena since they started properly
> supporting USB and so that's probably one reason why many people upgraded.

You are referring to Windows 95 OSR2 release. Well, from a professional
standpoint, whenever I had to install some variant of WIn9x I always
chose Win98 Second Edition as soon as it became availiable.

Today whenever you see something that works on Win9x it means just that,
Win98SE

Rizoulis Thanasis
Electronic Computing Systems Engineer
Greece