FW: nfe

stan stanb at panix.com
Sat Jan 27 20:28:56 UTC 2007

I've got a motherboard with an onboard Gigabit LAN contoler that is the
Marvell 88E1116 chipset.

Poking around a bit on Google, it appears that support for this should have
recently been addedd to the NFE dirver in 6.2 CURRENT. But I just cvsuped,
and built everything, and mine is still not detected on bootup. Also a grep
-i for NFE on the GENERIC kernel does not seem to return anythign.

Do I have to do something special to enable this?

(Dennis Ritchie)