BBC debate "Battle of the operating systems"

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Fri Jan 26 11:39:25 UTC 2007

Juha Saarinen writes:

>  > People from the media doesnt know that FreeBSD Unix exists.
>
>  Rubbish. I have known about the existence of FreeBSD (and other BSD
>  variants) for a great many years now.

	Indeed.  Not long after Linux appeared on the radar of the
general public, the tech reporter for my local paper (which, being
the /Boston Globe/ is not quite as tech-challenged as most
publications, but even so) did a very nice and very accurate called
something like "The most important OS you've never heard about."

				Robert Huff