ports with -DBATCH

Questions questions at totaldiver.net
Wed Jan 24 13:17:31 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm writing a script to install a series of ports,  and would like to use
the following:

cd /usr/ports/foo/bar
make WITH_OPTION1=yes WITH_OPTION2=yes WITHOUT_ANOTHER=yes -DBATCH install

That works as expected,  but I would also like those settings written to
the /var/db/ports/foobar/options file,  so that future upgrades also
include the choices I made during the batch install.

I've scoured the /usr/ports/Mk/* files,  and don't see anything useful for
both BATCH and writing to the options file.   Suggestions would be much
appreciated.

Jeff