Hairy Cats and mice and FreeBSD

Jonathan Horne freebsd at dfwlp.com
Sat Jan 20 17:21:20 UTC 2007

On Saturday 20 January 2007 10:13, RW wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 10:03:22 -0500
>
> Bob <bob at tamara-b.org> wrote:
> > Anyone with experience using their optical mouse under FreeBSD? All
> > input will be very much appreciated.
>
> There are differences between individual models, but in general it
> doesn't matter whether it's optical or mechanical.

i would recomend to hit ebay up for a nice late model logitech optical mouse.
i just got my brother in law a 518 off ebay for $20, and thats one heck of a
nice feeling mouse.  im sure it originally retailed for somewhere 39-59, as
typical with logitech mice.

check ebay out, and find something will last for some years.

cheers,
jonahtan