Mail etiquette

Bill Moran wmoran at collaborativefusion.com
Fri Jan 19 22:13:53 UTC 2007

> Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> > "Top posting" is only one issue.  Others of great importance are
> > trimming your posts, not breaking the lines into tiny fragments, and
> > not writing one-line paragraphs.  Your .sig is a good example of
> > things that people should remove from replies.
>
> Hmmm.  While I can agree with the other points, I don't see much wrong
> with one-line paragraphs.  I can think of several situations where
> one-line paragraphs are perfectly okay.  You may have some special cases
> in mind.

I think there's a miscommunication here.  I'm fairly certain that Greg is
specifically referring to paragraphs that are one _long_ line ... as in
scrolling off the right side of the screen, out the window and down the
street.

If you're referring to short paragraphs, like this one, you're OK (IMHO).

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.