Mobile IPv6

john kandirakis jkandirakis at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 17:28:12 UTC 2007

I would like to ask you a few questions.
I am trying to implement an IPv6 testbed as a part of my thesis.
Following the instructions for the 4.9 release and using 6.2 I tried to
recompile the Kernel but there are not options for IPv6.Does mobile IPv6
supported by the current release (6.2)?
Do I have to use the snap from KAME project or MIPv6 is already embedded in
the release?
If this is the case, I will have only to manipulate rc.conf and rtadvd.conf.
Is there any guide how I will configure the MIPv6 in the 6.x release?
Respectfully,
Ioannis Kandirakis