What is this mean by this term

Murray Taylor MTaylor at bytecraft.com.au
Thu Jan 18 05:33:01 UTC 2007

Top-posting defined simply ...

A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Unfortunately all Micro$lop 'standard' email clients and a few others
put the cursor at the top of the email, so the bad habit has developed
across the world both domestically and in businesses,
to write there, rather than continuing the email thread
at the bottom.

mjt
The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.