traditional upgrade trouble

Rick Chisholm rchisholm at southlandonline.com
Fri Jan 12 19:57:01 UTC 2007

I am trying to get from 5.4 to 6.1 and for the most part, the process
seems fairly straight forward.  Unfortunately, I keep getting an error
when running 'make buildworld' - which essentially is a bunch of errors
preceding the error code 1 in /usr/src/sbin/ipf/ipftest

I've removed /usr/obj and /usr/src/sbin/ipf on separate iterations, yet
buildworld dies everytime at the same spot.

last error referencing ipftest is error: prototype declaration

--
Rick Chisholm