iSCSI hardware HBA status

pete wright nomadlogic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 19:53:03 UTC 2007

hi all,
i have tried googling for the current status of iSCSI software and
hardware HBA support in FreeBSD.  A lot of the hit's seem pretty
stale.  Is there active development going on with support hardware
iSCSI HBA's in current by any chance?  I have not been able to find
any listed cards.  For example I have a Qlogic 1gig 2port HBA with a
ISP4022 chipset.  Is any work being done on this?  I would be willing
to do some testing if time permits on my end.

thanks!

-pete

--
~~o0OO0o~~