Constant segmentation faults with freebsd 6.1-release and -stable

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Fri Jan 12 17:30:06 UTC 2007

Memtst86+ ISO images you can boot.  Also any good ACPI hardware sensor
info.  You may be running hot; but segmentation means memory.

Memtest86+ >:}

On Thu, 25 May 2006, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 12:50:47AM -0700, Aaron Holmes wrote:
>> Am i the only one who gets this with most port installations?
>> I'm trying to narrow it down to a hardware fault or a 6x fault.
>>
>> I get signal 4's and segmentation faults on nearly every compilation
>>
>> any ideas?
>
> Yep, hardware.
>
> Kris

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

"...from back in the heady days when "helpdesk" meant nothing, "diskquota"
meant everything, and lives could be bought and sold for a couple of pages
of laser printout - and frequently were."