Use of CVS

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Fri Jan 12 02:28:28 UTC 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:35:38 -0800
Doug Hardie <bc979 at lafn.org> wrote:

>  Any suggestions on these approaches will be appreciated.
> Thanks,

I suggest you read the CVS Red book, in particular the section on branch
management and merging.
http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html

I agree with other posters, you may want to move to newer SCM systems... I've
been using SVN for a while now, and couldn't be happier. There's also a SVN red
book , with sections for current CVS users to understand the differences.

good luck :)
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

  Sam Brown

Warned.