/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-5-stable/All

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Thu Jan 11 10:43:18 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 02:00:08AM -0500, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 05:57:56PM +1100, Ian Smith wrote:
> > Hi Kris,
> >
> > I know things must be pretty busy with 6.2, but is there any chance that
> > the 5.5-STABLE packages can be updated soon?  I just checked again, and
> > at least apache and phpyadmin are still stale, going on two months now.
>
> Mark, what is the status of the upload of these packages?

The past 9 days I was sitting at various pay-fer internet cafes and thus
have not dealt with i386-5 (I had hoped it was going to be finished while
I was still in Munich and had the wireless).

I had thought of 'sending the reminder mails' and 'uploading the packages'
as one unit, but I suppose I should have split them up.  The former was
not feasible from the cafes.

I am now back but suffering from jet-lag so it will be another more 12
hours or so before I can look at the reminder-mails.  (I had a 25-hour
travel marathon between Koln and Houston.)

mcl