imap-uw manuals - configuration

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sat Jan 6 12:10:52 UTC 2007

Supplementary

> Are there any messages in /var/log/debug.log ?
>

> /usr/lib/libkrb5.so.8 comes on the FreeBSD-6.x distribution.
Myrelease is FREEBSD 6.1-RELEASE #0 COMPILED SUN MAY 7 04:15.57 utc 2006
on AMD Athlon 64 Processor

> Did your install get corrupted or did you remove things?

I think install was fine..
I am trying to search my files to find a record of the recent portupgrade where I may have mussed up. If I find it I will email you the info

Thanks afain for sticking with this

David