Fwd: what is operator group for?

Jeff Rollin jeff.rollin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:10:14 PST 2007

On 03/01/07, Chris Whitehouse <chris at childeric.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Jeff Rollin wrote:

Actually that was my fault and I ought to have replied with an explanation;
the first time I replied to you, I replied to your email address (directly),
though meaning to reply to freebsd - something about the way this
mailinglist and/or Gmail works means that it doesn't deal with the list
correctly, i.e. send replies to the list. Instead, when you click "reply" it
sends replies to the person posting the inquiry/comment. Annoying.

Anyway, hope that's all cleared up.

Jeff