DNS Setting

N.J. Mann njm at njm.f2s.com
Tue Jan 2 02:49:56 PST 2007

On Tuesday,  2 January, 2007 at 13:22:15 +0330, Mohamad Babaei wrote:

> I want to put my web server (ex. www.mysite.com) on a FreeBSD server and my
> mail server on another server (ex. mail.mysite.com), would you tell me how
> should i set my DNS setting & how my DNS files should look like ? where
> should i set my MX records ?

This is covered in Greg Lehey's excellent book "The Complete FreeBSD".
You can even download a copy (in PDF format) from his website.  For more
details see the email message he sends to this list *every* Friday
afternoon at about 5pm (UTC) with the subject line

  "The Complete FreeBSD": errata and addenda

If you are just starting out in FreeBSD you will find this book a great
source of information.

Cheers,
	Nick.
--
Please do not CC me on replies, I read the list and don't need the dupes.