question

Juan Ortega replay at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Jan 1 20:35:15 PST 2007

Hi, I installed freeBSD 6.1-RELEASE on my Compaq ADM4, and when I
input the command, "Xorg -configure", theres some errors:

dlopen: /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/newport_drv.so: Undefined symbol
"XAAFall back0ps"
(EE) Failed to load /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/newport_drv.so
(EE) Failed to load module "newport" (loader failed, 7)
(++) Using config file: /root/xorg.conf.new

I dont know whats wrong with it, I installed Xorg and its libraries
but for some reason it cant find the modules, any help?

replay at sdf.lonestar.org