mozilla - bind conflict _

Beech Rintoul beech at alaskaparadise.com
Mon Jan 1 08:48:58 PST 2007

On Monday 01 January 2007 07:39, Vizion wrote:
> [...]

CD to the bind9 directory and do a "make config." That is also an option that
you need to uncheck. I had the same problem with several ports and finally
went back to the dist version.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com