dual monitors

Eric Stringer ericstr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 04:22:10 UTC 2007

I've got FreeBSD 6.2 running with KDE 3.5 with an ATI 9700Pro card.  I have
my 37" LCD TV attached to the digital out, and my 17" lcd monitor attached
to the analog out.  In the console (not running X) it outputs the same thing
to both TV and monitor, which is fine.  However, when I get into KDE it only
outputs to my 17" monitor.  I really just want it to output to the TV, but
dual monitors would be nice also.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Eric