Java install problem

AN andy at neu.net
Wed Feb 21 23:30:00 UTC 2007

I just downloaded and installed the 2 packages from the
freebsdfoundation.org website, diablo-jre-freebsd6.i386.1.5.0.07.01.tbz
and diablo-jdk-freebsd6.i386.1.5.0.07.01.tbz.  However, when I restart
Seamonkey or Firefox Java is not enabled.

There were no messages after the packages installed indicating any more
steps were necessary for configuration.  Maybe some links need to be
created that were not done in the install?  I thought these packages were
just supposed to work.

Any help is appreciated.

TIA