Remote access to config FreeBSD server

satimis satimis at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 13:30:25 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

FreeBSD-6.2-amd64

I'm going to install the captioned OS as server, web/mail/database etc., for
test purpose and without X.  I'm prepared to connect a workstation for fine
tuning the server.  Can I use a Linux workstation to do the job because I
have no FreeBSD workstation here?  OR I must run a FreeBSD workstation.  If
YES, pls advise where can I find relevent steps to do the job.  I'll have
SSH enabled on the server.

I need GUI browser to connect outside World for searching documents and
seeking help.  I found elinks not easy to read html website.

TIA

B.R.
satimis