Building Home Server

Drew Jenkins drewjenkinsjr at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 18:23:42 UTC 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Ziad Badawi <ZiadR.B at gmail.com>
To: Nagy László Zsolt <nagylzs at freemail.hu>
Cc: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 1:42:53 PM
Subject: Re: Building Home Server

>regarding the ip config, you could type:
>ipconfig /all | more
>or
>ipconfig /all >out.txt
>In the second way you'll find the configuration in out.txt

Firstly, this discussion is now OT and not necessary, since the problem has been solved, but interesting at least to me nonetheless. Secondly, I ran the first command and watched the data scroll by for 2 seconds then disappear. On the "out.txt", I ran a search for the same and it wasn't to be found on my hard drive. Ah, well! Good ideas! Didn't know those commands work in DOS, too ;)
Drew