serious performance problems with 6.2 Release

Freminlins freminlins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:15:46 UTC 2007

Ted,

On 15/02/07, Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm at toybox.placo.com> wrote:

> We are all ears for your suggestions to help him fix this, Frem.  I'm sure
> we
> all expect to see some kernel patches from you any day now.

Please sort out your formatting. It looks horrible.

You didn't offer any help whatsoever. And who says this is a kernel problem
anyway?

Please review the charter of this list.  If this was supposed to be fixed on
> mailling list, freebsd-bugs would be at least a bit closer to the mark..

Please sort out your formatting. It still looks horrible.

The original post is completely on topic. I suggest you go and read it again
like I did.

I've snipped your assumption that this is a hardware problem because it is
misleading at this stage. It could well be a configuraiton issue.

Ted

Frem.