Jailed mysqld doesn't work after a backup

Vincent Bolinard vinzstyle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:45:53 UTC 2007

I tried to use truss inside the jail : I copied the truss binary and
ran ldd to copy the libraries needed by truss. I admit that I forgot
to mount a /proc filesystem in the jail (truss needs it).
But truss can't be executed (so /proc isn't a problem yet), the error
is the same :

jail: execv: /usr/bin/truss: Permission denied

Permissions are 555, owned by root:wheel. I also tried with 755.

What's wrong ??

I set up another jail with Apache, and it's working

Thanks.