GMail [and other free email] and these lists?

perryh at pluto.rain.com perryh at pluto.rain.com
Thu Feb 15 09:48:13 UTC 2007

> > > space on my ancient PII.
> >
> > wow, PII these days..
> > is anybody still running on 486? :D
>
> I am. :P As a small router, I does it's work just fine. :D

I've got a 486 FreeBSD-based GNATbox firewall, temporarily in
retirement until I get around to switching DSL ISPs, but my entry
in the geriatric-hardware-still-in-use dept. is a Sun-3/50, with
SunOS 4.1.1_U1, as UUCP-connected mailhost :)

The Sun has a goofy MTU problem though -- anyone been around long
enough to remember what magic is needed to get one of those to work
properly when talking through a 10Base-T hub?