Fwd: GMail [and other free email] and these lists?

Jeff Rollin jeff.rollin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 21:44:43 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Rollin <jeff.rollin at gmail.com>
Date: 12-Feb-2007 20:04
Subject: Re: GMail [and other free email] and these lists?
To: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy at veldy.net>

On 12/02/07, Thomas T. Veldhouse <veldy at veldy.net> wrote:

> Does this list automatically reject subscribers "free" email addresses?
> I would like to move over to Gmail to avoid all the spam coming in from
> the years of using this address, but I am not getting any response from
> the subscription request.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom Veldhouse

Tom,

I don't see why this should be a problem - I myself am subscribed via a
Gmail address.

Have you checked whether your spam folder contains any messages from the
list

Jeff

--
Now, did you hear the news today?
They say the danger's gone away

Adapted from Genesis, "Land of Confusion"

http://latedeveloper.org.uk