Please trade links with our web site

Don Hammond webmaster at donomite.com
Sat Feb 10 18:38:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

I visited your www.freebsd.org web site.

DonOmite is dedicated to helping other web businesses get on their feet and to this aim we look for websites that will help our customers and visitors to achieve their goals and dreams.

Please trade links with our web site. We extend this invitation because we really like your web site.

Our visitors will enjoy your web site, because it matches our Themes. Our goal is to create a quality guide to other web sites that have great quality content, such as yours.

We only link and conduct business using professional standards, as set forth in the book: "Common Sense Web Marketing". To thank you for linking with our web site, it would be my pleasure to send you a copy of the book, absolutely free (170 pages).

To save you time, we have already listed your web site in our directory.

The following is a link to the 'Free Stuff' location that includes your web site in our Link Directory:
http://www.donomite.com/links/freestuff.html

Titles, descriptions and HTML code to add our link to your web site:
http://

To edit your listing in our directory:
http://www.donomite.com/links/ThemeIndex.html

Regards