How to get etoile running?

Daniel Tourde daniel.tourde at spray.se
Thu Feb 8 21:30:21 UTC 2007

   Hello,

   I hope my email won't be guillotined by my mail provider this time...

   I made some progress in having etoile working under xdm.

   - First (and this should be corrected I think), the setup.sh and
   setdo   should be    place.

   - Get GNUstep running (that's tricky as well). I still have issues
   wit   ldconfig k   /usr/local/libdata/ldconfig)

   - Create .xsession with the command 'etoile_system'

   Daniel

   Läs det senaste om    det har gjort och med vem.    [1]Till Spray Mingel