Using SSL certificates instead of password

White Hat pigskin_referee at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 15:07:19 UTC 2007

I am trying to set up one of my servers so that it can
be accessed only by a user with a proper SSL
certificate. I want to disable the use of passwords
completely.

I cannot seem to locate a good 'How To' regarding
this. In addition, the server, a FreeBSD-6.2 machine,
will be accessed by WinXP machines using Putty.

Where can I locate some good information on how to set
up such a configuration?

Thanks!

--

White Hat