Low-cost dedicated FreeBSD server or non-jail VPS?

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 02:53:04 UTC 2007

Thanks, Derek. I'm not looking to run this machine from home or to
co-locate an existing box (though I suppose I could do that).

As Jay mentions, I'm looking for something like:

http://tektonic.net/unmanaged.html
http://www.leeware.com/vps100.html
http://rosehosting.com/virtserv.html

(all bad examples because none of them offer FreeBSD)