Packet rate limiter

Justin Robertson justin at sk1llz.net
Wed Feb 7 09:43:39 UTC 2007

 Newp. You're stuck to good old bps with ipfw or bps/cpse (connections
per second established) with pf. The other method would be to use cisco
netflow export data from a router being polled - then limiting traffic
with one of the methods mentioned above... or just place pps limits on
your router itself.