One hurdle left to switch

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Tue Feb 6 16:09:07 UTC 2007

I'm chafing at the bit to get rid of Windows at home and move to FreeBSD.
I've even got my wife convinced that she wouldn't have any more problems
with KDE than she presently has with Windows.  (Reality is she'd have less!)

There's just one problem.  I can use gnucash to do my finances, but what do
I use to do my taxes?  Without that, I'm stuck on Windows ('cause I'm damn
sure not going to do my taxes by hand!)  I'd be willing to pay for a tax
program that runs on FreeBSD.  Is there one?

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/