Memory test

Wood, Russell Russell.Wood at rac.com.au
Tue Feb 6 02:27:25 UTC 2007

No, Memtest must be ran from the CD (e.g. boot of the CD) so that is not
a good solution for a remote test. I don't know of any that can be run
remotely.

Regards,
Russell Wood

DISCLAIMER:
Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is clearly indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. This company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.