FILE RECOVERY

Ron Guilmet kb2tfa at verizon.net
Mon Feb 5 13:15:57 UTC 2007

Hey all,

  I have a question that maybe someone can help me with.

  I setup FreeBSD on one of my spare pcs, and I am interested in file recovery.

  I have an used HDD that I want to install as a secondary (which I know how to do), but can someone point me in the right direction as to what I need to learn about FreeBSD to examine this spare drive for files?

  I have software that will do it in my windows pc, but I'm not really interested in what's on the drive as much as I am interested in how to work with this.

  thanks.