how do i find libphp4.so??

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Mon Feb 5 00:12:53 UTC 2007

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 09:42:45AM +0000, Matthew Seaman wrote:
> Gary Kline wrote:
> > 	What utility will find the shared lib: libphp4.so?
> > 	In the apache httpd.conf from a couple weeks ago, the file was
> > 	in /usr/local/libexec/apache/ and it just might be that if I
> > 	rebuild the library, PHP files will suddenly work.
> >
> > 	...Hope springs eternal.....
>
> Did you recompile the php4 port recently?  If you:
>
>     cd /usr/ports/lang/php4
>     make config
>
> Is the box for 'Build Apache Module' checked?  If not,
> check it now, and reinstall the land/php4 port.  That
> should regenerate the libphp4.so module in
> /usr/local/libexec/apache

	So it's the make config that pops up the Options frame.
	I learnsomething every day.  (I was going into work/php4
	and running the ./configure script by hand.)  It's building
	now.

	There was a libtool fault yesterday; fingers crossed.

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix