iTunes - once again.

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sun Feb 4 20:47:43 UTC 2007

Heya folks -

	Every 6 months (sometimes longer) I ask about either a port, or a Wine
config that allows the playing of iTune-purchased music.

	Last I seen, Banshee comes close (Under Linux) and of course I opted to
give Wine a shot.

	I could settle for Wine *IF* there is/was a version of iTunes that some
has gotten to work - no need pointing me to the WineHQ site. The docs
for versions of iTunes is lacking (and of course, I'm being kind).

	So - if anyone has gotten iTunes files to work (Please, I don't want to
go through the madness of converting 7 DVD's into MP3 format), let me know.

	With a little luck, someone has gotten this done without hours of kludging.

--
Best regards,
Chris

Cost of repair can be determined by multiplying the
cost of your new coat by 1.75, or by multiplying the
cost of a new washer by .75.