Dyscalculia

Chris Glavin chris.glavin at k12academics.com
Fri Feb 2 13:21:50 UTC 2007

Hi,
My name is Chris Glavin. I run a website devoted to providing resourceful
information for a number of topics in education and disabilities and
disorders. I have created an information page on Dyscalculia including
symptoms, causes, students with dyscalculia, support services, special
education schools, camps, articles & books on the learning disability.

Please take a moment out of your day to visit the page. If you would like to
help in any way please do not hesitate to contact me. I am always looking
for individuals interested in providing articles, resources or have any
services for individuals with Cerebral Palsy.
http://www.k12academics.com/dyscalculia.htm
Thanks!
Chris Glavin
K12academics.com