Low Level Language Suggestions: OT

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 09:04:08 PST 2007

Thanks for the comments. It's a serious project. It appears that no one has
yet done anything substantial in open source for translation, which is a $12
billion/yr industry. Go figure. Sounds like C++ is the way to go. Now,
getting back on topic :) I know that one has to install all sorts of s/w and
rebuild the kernel for working with Java. Is that true of C++ as well? Or is
it like C, native to FBSD?
TIA,
Victor