experience with a Logitech Internet 1500 wireless keyboard/mouse?

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 18:00:42 PST 2007

I expect so (I had a MX Duo before, but both the Keyboard and Mouse
are now deceased, and they worked wonderfully - had about 3x the
described range), but I had heard good things about MS keyboards/mice
on Linux and FreeBSD as well, and I thought I'd give them a try since
the Logitech worked maybe 2 years before they died - not nearly long
enough in my oppinion. The MS mouse I got won't work in FreeBSD or
Linux due to some of the power indicator stuff confusing the lower
level drivers in the OS. Since the Logitech has some battery
indication stuff, I figured I'd ask.

Thanks,
-Jim Stapleton