mutt??

Gary Kline kline at tao2.thought.org
Thu Dec 27 17:11:34 PST 2007

According to perryh at pluto.rain.com:

> Giorgos Keramidas <ceid.upatras.gr!keramida at agora.rdrop.com> wrote:
>
> > On 2007-12-27 11:02, Gary Kline <kline at tao.thought.org> wrote:
> > > I've been trtryinng to rebuild everything on tao to get my i810
> > > graphics working. Somehow, mutt bbroke. It seems to break with
> > > something undefined in perl5.8.
> > >
> > > Anybody know what this is:
> > > Undefined symbol "__sbmaskrune"  ?
> >
> > That's odd.  The mutt-devel port (which I am using to type
> > and post this message) does not seem to depend on Perl:
>
> Last time I recall seeing a symbol name ending in "rune" it
> had something to do with handling charsets and/or locales.

	I saw that "rune" ending. perl5.8 wasn't it; more of the error
	output pointed at one of the autoconfig's v 19 in devel.  I had
	troubles there, so wound up swapping "host foo" { .... }; in my
	DNS server to reroute mail to my new ``tao''.   Some troubles
	with dhcp, but hopefully nothing thaat serious.   Am upgrading my
	older tao....

  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix