Webmail

Lisa Casey lisa at jellico.com
Fri Dec 14 06:29:09 PST 2007

I've used Null Web Mail  (http://nullwebmail.sourceforge.net/webmail/)   for
several years. It's a very basic webmail program written in C, and it's
pretty simple to  configure and install. It doesn't have all of the features
that some more sophisticated web mail programs have, but what I like most
about it is it just basically works well. We encourage our users to POP
their mail anyway so we don't need the "bells &  whistles" of some of the
more full featured web mail programs.

Lisa Casey