Suggestions please for what POP or IMAP servers to use

Andrew Falanga af300wsm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:31:13 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm working on setting up a server for both WWW and e-mail.  We're using
apache 2.2 w/PHP support (for phpWebSite) and for e-mail I'd like to stay
with sendmail for the MTA, but I've not used any servers that will allow for
POP and IMAP.  What in the ports would be good suggestions from those here
who've used them?

thanks,
Andy