looking for ideas: creating a data partition for a dual boot system

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 12:43:20 PST 2007

I have both vista and freebsd 8-current installed on the same drive
and also have allocated the rest of the disk to be a fat32 partition.
 I know I should put any data I want to be passed between the two on
the fat32 partition.   Now the question is how to lay it out so that:

1. The home dir for my account of FreeBSD = Vista account's root dir
2. Share the same Desktop folder (I think if #1 is solved this is automatic)