Connecting networks

Alaor Barroso de Carvalho Neto alaorneto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:40:49 PST 2007

Guyz, that's my doubt, if I have two separated networks, and a freebsd
connected in the two of them, I'm supposed to be able to ping to a machine
in 10.10.0 network from a machine in 192.168.1 network, for example, byonly
setting gateway_enable="YES"?
I know private networks are for private use, but I have to connect one of my
private networks to the private network of other school because they share
their database with us. (they are 10.10.0, we're 192.168.1). All I want is
that when I ping from a machine in 192.168.1 to a machine in 10.10.0 it
work. That's all I need. Sorry my bad english.