who wrote this

Old Ranger ranger at oldpathsbaptistchurch.org
Wed Dec 5 20:41:21 PST 2007

Jerry McAllister wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 06:12:40AM -0500, Gerard wrote:
>

>>> On November 30, 2007 at 02:37AM Erich Dollansky wrote:
>>>
>> [ snip ]
>>

>>> sensorship starts in the mind of the people.
>>>
>>    ^
>> "censorship "
>>

> Well, maybe not if you are referring to the aesthetic appreciation
> of the item in question...
>
> Then again if you are part of one of those religious groups that
> like to perfume the place before praying, it would be censership.
>
> ////jerry
>

>> --
>> Gerard

Ok, OK!!!
The troll is coming out from under the bridge...

First of all, the worst of humanoid units sometimes comes up with
valuable quotes; that warrant repeating.
By contrast, what most perceive as the "best" of humanoid units seldom
utter profound and/or timeless sayings.

"The only thing men learn from history, is that men never learn from
history."
A quote from , someone.

If some thin-skinned, limp-wristed, left-handed, intellectual wanna-be's
whine about the name "Hitler" on ANY website, then let them whine!

Personally, I hardly ever use quotes from Hitler when illustrating
points - but that doesn't mean that any of his material wasn't relevant,
or isn't relevant today.
Usually, I steer toward Nietzsche when  looking for applicable quotes
for modern times.
But then, (and I speak from sad experience with this) the Holy Bible
offends nearly everyone these days.
Try quoting from the prophet Jeremiah, and see how many people tell you
to shut up.

Hitler, Jeremiah, Hosea, Amos, Ruckman...it doesn't matter who you
quote, or even mention; someone is going to be offended.

I say, "Three Cheers" for the FreeBSD team!  No Guts, No Glory.

All whiners should get some personal counseling, or, like the song
says..."GET OVER IT"

Dr. Z. Wade Hampton