YOUR ASSISTANCE IS IMPORTANT.

Mathias and Co.Services official at mathias&co-service.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 00:15:26 PST 2007

Mathias and Co. Services,
EMPLOYMENT OFFICER.

ATTN: Friend,

>From the chamber of commerce, we hereby implore your consent in the employment of new staffs in our company,

The company needs a reliable and loyal staff that will control the inflow of payment from the company customer worldwide, this offer will not affect your present state of work and no charges will be requested from you for working with the company.

You are eligible to receive an attractive salary of $3,000USD every month once the post is assumed as our reliable representative.

If you know you possess the qualities of being a staff of the company, contact Mr. Dave Bagwell through this email: official.mathias at yahoo.co.uk providing the required information;

Name:
Country:
Mobile:
Gender:
Age:

Thanks for your concern toward the growth of the company.

Your Sincerely,
The Employment Officer,
Mr. Dave Bagwell.