Server rebooting itself

Don O'Neil lists at lizardhill.com
Wed Aug 29 09:56:11 PDT 2007

We tried that, 2 different PS's and no change, so I don't think that is what
it is.

I'm thinking its either a BIOS issue, or _maybe_ memory. There may be 1 bad
cell somewhere in RAM that gets randomly hit and causes a reset. I'm going
to try upgrading the BIOS, and then if that doesn't work, put in new ram
from a different manufacturer. I've heard of MB/RAM combo problems before.
The ram we have in there isn't cheap, but is by no means 'top shelf'.