Server rebooting itself

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:00:20 PDT 2007

Im on 6.2R
and I have  the same problem, Server rebooting it self As with your
situation, there are no
apparent patterns.
I changed the power supply (It was already new) I added fans, I changed
RAMS,
but always same issues, server rebooting with no known issues!!
the problem that..its SERVER. and its acting as gateway, around 80 users,
has to disconnect every 2-4 weeks.....

Marwan Sultan.