spammers harvesting emaill address from this list

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Thu Aug 23 21:24:56 PDT 2007

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 03:17:54 +0200
Nikola Lecic <nlecic at EUnet.yu> wrote:

> Important philosophical notions should be used carefully, especially
> if you want to degrade something. Anyway this is off-topic here.

maybe off-topic, but I also ... wondered, and possibly took some exception to that  section of Paul's email. Still, I think Nikola's points re. OSS approach to things DOES apply here, in light of the useless complaints about spam.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once"
   Albert Einstein